+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Football Concludes Spring Ball with - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Football Concludes Spring Ball with - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON*| The Louisiana Tech Football team concluded its spring ball slate*with the conclusion of the spring gameSaturday at Joe Aillet Stadium following the groundbreaking ceremony of the Sarah and A.L. Williams Champions Plaza at 10 a.m. outside the northeast corner of the stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Football Concludes Spring Ball with - latechsports.com

Lots of "old" faces (Glennell Sanders . . . Wow!)
    And, some new ones.

Check out my "20230422-LATechFBSpringGame" images using the following link:

https://tommorrisphotos.photoshelter...000NKX9F9o889A
    Last edited by Dawgpix; 04-24-2023 at 12:26 PM.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

T-Mo, since you were in attendance, can you give us some feedback about how the Bulldogs looked in the spring game?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    T-Mo, since you were in attendance, can you give us some feedback about how the Bulldogs looked in the spring game?
    Mikey, lots of new faces. Depth chart was not aligned as was the matchups 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc. ( I hate those safety helmets for pictures purposes. I mainly focused on QB play.
    I like the confidence of the new transfer QB (I hope he keeps #20 for games, which I love seeing on a QB).. 10 and 13 not too shabby actually.
    Lots of interaction with the old Bulldogs after the game. I liked that approach. I also like seeing LOTs of the old Bulldogs coming back for things. Credit Killer Ed Jackson.
    As Jerry Clower used to say, Cumble is reloading and remounting.
    The coach is trying to mesh together a whole new batch.
    Maybe he needs to take them all on an overnight camping trip and enhance the brotherhood angle.
    Sorry I can't provide much insight. Hard to do looking through a lens.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Mikey, lots of new faces. Depth chart was not aligned as was the matchups 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc. ( I hate those safety helmets for pictures purposes. I mainly focused on QB play.
    I like the confidence of the new transfer QB (I hope he keeps #20 for games, which I love seeing on a QB).. 10 and 13 not too shabby actually.
    Lots of interaction with the old Bulldogs after the game. I liked that approach. I also like seeing LOTs of the old Bulldogs coming back for things. Credit Killer Ed Jackson.
    As Jerry Clower used to say, Cumble is reloading and remounting.
    The coach is trying to mesh together a whole new batch.
    Maybe he needs to take them all on an overnight camping trip and enhance the brotherhood angle.
    Sorry I can't provide much insight. Hard to do looking through a lens.
    No worries. I appreciate the insight you gave us.

+ Reply to Thread