+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moreland to be Inducted into Small College Basketball Hall of Fame

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Moreland to be Inducted into Small College Basketball Hall of Fame

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Small College Basketball and the National Hall of Fame committee announced that former Louisiana Tech great Jackie Moreland will be inducted into the SCB Hall of Fame as part of the Class of 2023.

More...

Discuss it here.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Moreland to be Inducted into Small College Basketball Hall of Fame

Hats off to the one who dug up this one and filled out the paperwork.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

He is in Tech’s … right? I can’t recall. (yes, too lazy to search, or afraid of what I might find)

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    He is in Tech’s … right? I can’t recall. (yes, too lazy to search, or afraid of what I might find)
    Did you even read this article? You should have. Great write up. Very informative.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Wow.
    You're better than that.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Moreland helped the Bulldogs to a 21-4 record and a Gulf States Conference championship in 1959 while averaging 21.1 points and a school-record 18.7 rebounds per game.
    Wow! Can you imagine a player averaging 18.7 rebounds per game for a whole season? That's incredible.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Only thing missing from the story is the fact his number at Tech is retired.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Wow.
    You're better than that.
    Sorry to disappoint you and Tom. I was a little down yesterday and foolishly went with a little back door double sarcasm.
    I have learned my place and do my best from now on.
    Mr. Moreland, along with Russel Rainbolt, were my heroes.
    Also, Nick Medica. I’m still not 100%

Sorry to disappoint you and Tom. I was a little down yesterday and foolishly went with a little back door double sarcasm.
    I have learned my place and do my best from now on.
    Mr. Moreland, along with Russel Rainbolt, were my heroes.
    Also, Nick Medica. I’m still not 100%
    ;-)

+ Reply to Thread