+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tucker quits FOX

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Tucker quits FOX

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Tucker is in talks with Elon Musk to do something together. But, yeah, it's reported that FOX intends to hold Tucker hostage to his 2-years left on his contract to the tune of $20 million per year. Tucker has hired lawyers said to be tough and successful in cases like this. Already his legal team has released a statement that FOX cannot violate Tucker's 1st Amendment rights, which means maybe Tucker can/will go on the air "for free" for another network and just allow FOX to continue to pay him. That works!

FOX is only making this worse for themselves. Much better to rip the band aid off and move on TRYING to rebuild the network. It is still very much salvageable because the competition is just stupid libtard lamestream media and NewsMax has a long way to go to even approach FOX in viewership. But FOX is digging the hole deeper with each passing day.
    Haven't watched FOX since this whole thing went down.. was a little adjustment but I'm very happy with my decision.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Haven't watched FOX since this whole thing went down.. was a little adjustment but I'm very happy with my decision.
    Me too. FOX has been morning background noise for me for the past 25ish years. There are true conservative alternatives available even on cable. I was sick of this idiot every morning...

https://www.foxnews.com/person/d/steve-doocy

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    With his non-compete they could keep him off the air until January, 2025.

From their standpoint it would be better to pay him and keep him off the air rather than allow him to bring another network, like NewsMax, to another level of viewership during a presidential election year.
    Yes, it is going to be interesting to see what happens. I saw the contract information today. I guess $10 million not to work would be nice for me, but he is worth so much more if he can get the contract voided. He would be a huge boost for NewsMax if he can go there!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The reports I have seen say Tucker is getting $20 million/year. Still, even at $10 million that's pretty good to get paid to do nothing.

FOX is still fighting the good fight, especially in terms of telling the truth about the Bidens, the border, and the economy. They are, as I mentioned, lagging behind CNN in coverage of Ukraine. We still need FOX, badly! The lamestream media lies for the Left all the time, we need someone to counter those lies.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The reports I have seen say Tucker is getting $20 million/year. Still, even at $10 million that's pretty good to get paid to do nothing.

FOX is still fighting the good fight, especially in terms of telling the truth about the Bidens, the border, and the economy. They are, as I mentioned, lagging behind CNN in coverage of Ukraine. We still need FOX, badly! The lamestream media lies for the Left all the time, we need someone to counter those lies.
    They are almost laughable in the ratings free fall. Even at $20 million though, the way they are leaking information makes it appear the desire is to bury him and shut him up. He likely can make that or more elsewhere if he can get out of the contract. Hopefully that will happen for him!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

FOX (media matters) leak of the day is Tucker using “improper” pronouns

This just keeps getting better for the good guys.

Dominion is evil. FOX caved to Dominion and part of that deal was shutting down Tucker. On top of that Tucker gave his phone to the FOX lawyers who gave it to Dominion, which is where the private conversations of Tucker are coming from.

Good is prevailing over evil.

+ Reply to Thread