+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFL Draft

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

NFL Draft

Remember the good PR Cumbie and the team received for sending all those letters to the Clemson player who lost his sister to cancer?

Well he just just got picked in the first round by the……….New Orleans Saints. Nice ending to that story. It came full circle back to Louisiana.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Remember the good PR Cumbie and the team received for sending all those letters to the Clemson player who lost his sister to cancer?

Well he just just got picked in the first round by the……….New Orleans Saints. Nice ending to that story. It came full circle back to Louisiana.
    Oh yeah, I had forgotten that's who it was when I saw who the Saints drafted. That's cool. I think he will help secure the DL for the Saints too.

+ Reply to Thread