+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Explanation and General Comments - PLEASE READ COMPLETELY!!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    [quote:aea566524c="EJ"]Too bad all of you lost the status gained on the other board. Everyone starts at puppy again... :twisted: :furious:
    I thought Chris said that our number of posts would eventually be transferred.[/quote:aea566524c]

NOTE above, quote INSIDE a QUOTE (Didn't have that before :lol:

We will add to your post counts later. It won't be accurate, but we'll try to get it close. If you know ABOUT how many you have, write it down so when we get to the point of taking care of that, we can do it. It may be a little while. That's obviously a LOW priority.

TDF

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I had worked so hard to move beyond puppy status and here I
    am again, starting all over again. What a bummer.

Administrator BBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really nice BBBAdmin's Avatar
    Out of curiosity, is there any law against what was done to us? If we locate the individual what about recovery of expenses?
    Not likely, you have to incure 5k worth of expenses before the FBI will even consider looking at it...

Doesn't mean though, you can't publically post who it is :lol:

Admin

Puppy Dallas Dawg is an unknown Dallas Dawg's Avatar
    For what it's worth, I appreciate all the work the administrators have put in to get the board back up to speed. Thanks guys.

As for the loss of status, remember, in the beginning, we were all lowly puppies. Now we're all back on the level, each and every one of us once again equal in the eyes of the Great Bulldog.

Dallas Dawg

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar
    Admin Guys,
    I appriciate all your hard work. This forum is the greatest thing to happen for the betterment of Louisiana Tech sports.
    Thanks Again,
    LTDF

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all
    i know the real reason for the change. i had 86 posts. you couldn't bear to think of a poster who puts a team ahead of Tech as being a "bulldog" instead of a puppy

+ Reply to Thread