+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Football Announces 2023 Broadcast Schedule - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Football Announces 2023 Broadcast Schedule - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON, La.*– Louisiana Tech football, in conjunction with Conference USA, announced its broadcast schedule for 11 games of the 2023 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: LA Tech Football Announces 2023 Broadcast Schedule - latechsports.com

Is it possible to purchase a la carte streaming for CBSSN? I think a lot of people are no longer interested in cable or $60-$100 packages of channels to stream.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I hope the college and pro leagues kill the golden goose with their greed. I’m about to the point where I’m not going to continue to pay exorbitant prices to watch sports.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Disney owns ESPN and will try to use it to make up for the deficits occurring in their other business sectors.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Is it possible to purchase a la carte streaming for CBSSN? I think a lot of people are no longer interested in cable or $60-$100 packages of channels to stream.
    The best option would be a free trial with one of the streaming services.
    Current Options (use a new email address to start another trial)
    YouTube TV - 5 day
    Fubo - 7 day
    Hulu + Live TV - None < Comes with ESPN+ & Disney+ for $70/month.
    DirecTV Stream - 5 day

Hulu + Live TV is the cheapest way to watch all the games if you already use a live streaming service.

Also if you know someone that has a cable subscription that includes CBS Sports Net, then you can use their login to stream CBSSN.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I wish Paramount+ included CBS Sports Network or at least a sports package - say $10/mo

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    The best option would be a free trial with one of the streaming services.
    Current Options (use a new email address to start another trial)
    YouTube TV - 5 day
    Fubo - 7 day
    Hulu + Live TV - None < Comes with ESPN+ & Disney+ for $70/month.
    DirecTV Stream - 5 day

Hulu + Live TV is the cheapest way to watch all the games if you already use a live streaming service.

Also if you know someone that has a cable subscription that includes CBS Sports Net, then you can use their login to stream CBSSN.
    We've got Hulu+Live. Works pretty well.

Fubo has wised up to some of the standard email tricks.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I've had Hulu-Live +Disney bundle for almost 3 years

I really like it
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I just cancelled Fuba simply because we won’t watch TV all summer. In September, I’ll be adding Hulu Live to our Disney bundle. I really hate to support them, but I want to see games for the best overall price. It is a really good value compared to cable or satellite

I wish Paramount+ included CBS Sports Network or at least a sports package - say $10/mo
    Exactly. I was thinking the same. I wonder why they don't do that.

Exactly. I was thinking the same. I wonder why they don't do that.
    My guess is $ and cable contracts. Same reason ESPN doesn’t stream linear games without a cable subscription.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Same reason ESPN doesn’t stream linear games without a cable subscription.
    I may have mentioned this before...

I was trying to watch baseball games yesterday. I have three TVs I watch (Den, Living Room, and Back Porch). The living room is the "main feed" for XFinity. The other TVs have a Roku device. I subscribe to the ESPN package. I can only watch ESPN2 on the "main feed", but not on the Roku devices. FWIW, I did not have all three on at the same time. Any idea what that's about?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I may have mentioned this before...

I was trying to watch baseball games yesterday. I have three TVs I watch (Den, Living Room, and Back Porch). The living room is the "main feed" for XFinity. The other TVs have a Roku device. I subscribe to the ESPN package. I can only watch ESPN2 on the "main feed", but not on the Roku devices. FWIW, I did not have all three on at the same time. Any idea what that's about?
    Did you sign in with your Cable Subscription on Roku? When your signed in with cable, the Xfinity logo will appear in the upper right corner of the menu page. It logs out frequently, so you have to redo it again.

How do I authenticate or log in to the ESPN app if I subscribe with a participating provider? – ESPN Fan Support

I know this is redundant - but here's how to log in

How to watch ESPN on Roku step-by-step

The process to watch ESPN on Roku is pretty straightforward. You’ll need to start by adding the ESPN channel to your Roku account if you haven’t already.
    • Step 1 – Select “Streaming Channels” on your Roku home screen to get to the Roku Channel Store.
    • Step 2 – From here, you’ll have several options to find the ESPN app. You can either scroll through the entire list to find it or you can go to the “Sports” category and find ESPN from there. The fastest option is to use the search feature in the left navigation bar. Type in “ESPN,” and this will bring up the channel.
    • Step 3 – Choose “Add Channel” to add ESPN to your Roku account.
    • Step 4 – Go to your home screen and select ESPN to open it.
    • Step 5 – Choose the service through which you get ESPN and then log in using your credentials.
    • Step 6 – Go to the ESPN activation page using your computer and enter the code on your TV screen to activate it.
    • Step 7 – Click on “Continue” and go back to your Roku device.
    • Step 8 – Select the programming you want to watch to start streaming ESPN on Roku.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread