+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beat the Aggies

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I honestly don't know know what to make of our chances to beat the Aggies this week, but it seems as if this should be perhaps our best opportunity ever to win against them. We'll probably have to hold them to around 14 points to do it, though, because their D is really good. All the Aggie fans are talking about this week is how bad their offense is. I hope they don't get well against us. One point, though: Va. Tech was the first OOC team to get a win at Kyle Field since 1988. Can we make it 2 in a row????? :?:
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    The Aggie fans at my office don't think their offense can even score on us. I am not so optimistic.

It seems that just when we think we have a chance, the opposing team comes alive.

BUT, DAWGS WIN ANYWAY! Go Dawgs!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I am afraid the Aggies will start QB R. McNeil for our game. As I have stated before he is AWESOME for an 18 year old kid. We better be ready to keep him from running. Plus he has an arm that can throw 70+ on the run 8O .

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute
    The Aggies will get well on our defense IF our offense gives them a 25-30 yard field to play with. If we turn the ball over in our end of the field more than once, it's gonna be another long night.

BUT I really feel that the offense will click in the second half. I see the Aggies scoring 20 points but we pull it out 21-20 in an OSU like fourth quarter comeback!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute
    Mr. Adminstrators: any reason why my last post "stacked" upon itself instead of spreading out like normal?

Did I do something wrong?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    The Aggies will get well on our defense IF our offense gives them a 25-30 yard field to play with. If we turn the ball over in our end of the field more than once, it's gonna be another long night.
    'specially with that new offensive scheme featuring that new true frosh RB:

Puppy Dawgfight96 is an unknown
    The magic word is [glow=red:e562c77e91]TURNOVERS[/glow:e562c77e91]. No free gifts for the Aggies and I think we can win this one.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses
    Mr. Adminstrators: any reason why my last post "stacked" upon itself instead of spreading out like normal?

Did I do something wrong?
    If you mean the text doesn't cover the whole width of the post, I've noticed that and will put it on the "to do" list. Don't expect some of these things to happen as fast as they did before. You folks are going to be able to witness firsthand just what was/is involved in making these sites the way they are. We'll be "playing" a lot.

TDF

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar
    Now would be a great time for our defense to start taking the ball away. In this game tech wins the turnover battle and our defense actually gets the winning TD.

Tech 20-17

[glow=red:41082e03eb]"You gotta Love it"[/glow:41082e03eb] :biggrin:

Puppy Aggie94 is an unknown
    If you guys can keep from turning over the ball, then you have a good shot at this. Our offense is in HORRIBLE disarray and our defense may run out of gas. I don't know for sure but this is probably about the best shot that any team has of beating us in Kyle. You all have plenty of talent to make this a really good and close ballgame.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie94
    If you guys can keep from turning over the ball, then you have a good shot at this. Our offense is in HORRIBLE disarray and our defense may run out of gas. I don't know for sure but this is probably about the best shot that any team has of beating us in Kyle. You all have plenty of talent to make this a really good and close ballgame.
    Thanks for the compliments, but why do you say your D may run out of gas? They are ranked #2 in the nation.

+ Reply to Thread