+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is a heck of a way to get caught up on BB&B posts

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Oh well! It sure feels good to be all caught up :!: I feel like I accomplished something else today. :lol: GREAT JOB GUYS!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    You've been a little hard on our Dawgs lately, this give you a chance to put on your red and blue colored glasses!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I was staying away from many threads saving them for a slow day at work or something. Maybe they'll be brought back.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I was staying away from many threads saving them for a slow day at work or something. Maybe they'll be brought back.
    I wouldn't hold my breath...

We are extremely lucky that TDF, Schmeal and the other admins had this board so far along...

Varsity Bulldog OkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to all
    Just wanted to see what post looks like and say

[glow=red:8104dbf0e1]Good Job Guys![/glow:8104dbf0e1]

Puppy Dawgfight96 is an unknown
    Great to see the board back up. :wink:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    You've been a little hard on our Dawgs lately, this give you a chance to put on your red and blue colored glasses!
    This is true! However, it was only a certain coach :veryfuri: that I was upset with. All is forgotten until he pulls the same stunts (not spreading out the Aggies "D") this weekend. I LOVE OUR DAWGS! :heart:

TECH TRADITIONS:
    WINNING
    THROWING DA BOMB

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I can say with complete confidence it WON'T happen. Those posts are GONE and can not be recovered. Sorry guys. We've all learned some lessons through this.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread