+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHAT IS A HACKER?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I expect there are a lot of things to call a hacker.
    I'll start the list:
    A hacker is someone too immature to follow Jocelyn Elders' advice! And that makes life lonely for hackers, because no one loves a hacker but a hacker — and a hacker loves no one but himself.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    A hacker is a person who wanted me to be a puppy again.

Administrator BBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really nice BBBAdmin's Avatar
    I would say a hacker is someone that is trying to compensate for the whit, charm, and integrity that he/she/it, lacks. The shame is JERKS like these, give real "hackers" a bad name.

Real Hackers were people that sought knowledge, and would “hack” at a problem until they came up with a solution. They wanted to help build strong networks, programs and not destroy...

I'm afraid the “child“ that hit us falls into the moron-ic version of what a hacker is... and one that is trying to compensate…

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    I guess we should feel "honored" that someone deems this board important enough to hack. :wink: :roll:

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    When they catch the silly %$# they need to put his hands in a garbage disposable --- and his toes.

That would make it a bit harder to do his/her "thang."

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar
    according to Webster's Dictionary, a "hacker" is some computer jackass with too much damned time on his hands!

tf. (okay, i may have paraphrased it a bit) :lol:

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Hackers wom WWII for the allied forces, thank God.

+ Reply to Thread