+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting note in Tulsa World Call the Sports Editor...

Varsity Bulldog OkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to all
    Lions deserve higher ranking

Why isn't Penn State ranked in the Top 10, if not the Top 5? Look what the Nittany Lions did to Nebraska and Louisiana Tech. Look what Louisiana Tech did to Tulsa and what Oklahoma was able to do to Tulsa. Penn State is a tremendous football team

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    That sounds like a compliment, I think. :lol:

Varsity Bulldog OkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to all
    That's what I thought too, but I wasn't sure! Kind of a round a bout way of saying Tech whipped Tulsa worse than OU and Penn State beat Tech, therefore Penn State should be ranked higher than OU.

It was also nice to see this guy use Nebraska AND Tech as barometers. A few years ago, we would not have been mentioned.

Right??

Go Dawgs

+ Reply to Thread