+ Reply to Thread

Thread: you weren't attacked by a hacker

Puppy dawgs2345 is an unknown
    a hacker is some one who gets into paid and offlimit sites to view and take part in the sites different subjects. A cracker is some one who hacks their way into a site and destroys the site. I have hacked before but i havent and will never be a cracker. ( I didnt do this).[/img]

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Add new words to vocabulary every day. I only thought of a cracker as a redneck from Georgia and something to wrap around peanut butter or dunk in soup! Thanks for your contribution.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I thought a cracker was slang for a white male.

Varsity Bulldog Rossp917 is an unknown
    Erm...A cracker is a person who breaks software for other people to use for free. Hacking is actually a term that refers to people who are willing to spend tons of time doing whatever it is that they choose, originally assigned to writers. In anycase, they are all relative terms, and any one suffices.

Personally, I was a social engineer. The only thing that I got inside was peoples confidence. :twisted:

+ Reply to Thread