+ Reply to Thread

Thread: free smu tickets!!!!!!

Puppy dawgs2345 is an unknown
    does anyone know if students will be able to get free tickets to the smu game? 8O

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    That is doubtful unless you are and SMU student...

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    I will post message here when I see what special SMU is running for the game. I know that for the Navy game, for $13.10 you got a ticket, t-shirt, coke and a hogdawg. I am hopeful that they will have a special running to put some butts in seats for their homecoming.

My son and frat buddies will be looking for tickets on the cheap as well.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olddog75
    ...I know that for the Navy game, for $13.10 you got a ticket, t-shirt, coke and a hogdawg.
    They shouldn't have to pay for that!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    I could use some free tickets! Tech football is getting pretty expensive this year with all these games that are accesssable!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    [quote:8f36e09ff2="olddog75"]...I know that for the Navy game, for $13.10 you got a ticket, t-shirt, coke and a hogdawg.
    They shouldn't have to pay for that![/quote:8f36e09ff2]

I think he was saying there were weiners there.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by olddog75
    I will post message here when I see what special SMU is running for the game. I know that for the Navy game, for $13.10 you got a ticket, t-shirt, coke and a hogdawg. I am hopeful that they will have a special running to put some butts in seats for their homecoming.

My son and frat buddies will be looking for tickets on the cheap as
    well.
    8O I hope they aren't giving away a bunch of HOGDOGS . One is enough on this board. :P

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar
    with the way that SMU is playing this year, if it weren't for this being their homecoming, they might have to do a "free admission" campaign to get butts in the seats. homecoming will bring alot of people though.

for tech students... keep your fingers crossed for a rich alum to sponsor a student bus to and from ruston with free tickets attached. that'd be cool and very nice of someone. i doubt it'd happen though.

tf

+ Reply to Thread