+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BB&B College Football Pick'em 2023

Varsity Bulldog kfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the rough

BB&B College Football Pick'em 2023

I have created a CFB Yahoo! Pick’em group if anyone wants to play:

You have created the Private Group called Bulldog Barks and Bytes and the Pick Set called kfj in that group. To allow other people to join this group send them the Group ID# 5435 and the Password (BB&B). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group. (If you played last year, you probably got an invite directly from yahoo! as I re-upped last year's group.)

Link:
    Join a Group | College Football Pick'em | Yahoo! Sports

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: BB&B College Football Pick'em 2023

So. I'm assuming we aren't picking week 0 games.

Varsity Bulldog kfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    So. I'm assuming we aren't picking week 0 games.
    Yes you were correct - Yahoo didn't do Pick'Em on Week 0 Games.

A last bump on this in case anyone else wants to play.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Week Six picks still not up.

Puppy wetdog22 is an unknown

Thursday morning 10-5, still not up

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Wish this would have happened last week when I failed to get my picks entered in time. Oh well.

I don't know what's going on with Yahoo! It seems to be a problem with Yahoo - I have never had to do actively on anything to the games to come up for picks. I will try to contact yahoo.

I had a chat with them - they said they'll let me know if they can fix it.

Sorry, all.

No response from yahoo. I'm sorry everyone.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kfj View Post
    I don't know what's going on with Yahoo! It seems to be a problem with Yahoo - I have never had to do actively on anything to the games to come up for picks. I will try to contact yahoo.

I had a chat with them - they said they'll let me know if they can fix it.

Sorry, all.
    Okay, I wondered what was going on. Hopefully they will have the issue fixed for next week!!

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

FWIW,,, the pick em game is functioning again....Must of been fouled up by the CUSA mid week games.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETxBullDawg View Post
    FWIW,,, the pick em game is functioning again....Must of been fouled up by the CUSA mid week games.
    I also think the CUSA mid week games freaked out the Yahoo app. I have my picks in for this week.

Puppy Hawer23 is an unknown

I've created a CFB Yahoo! Pick'em group named Bulldog Barks and Bytes with the Pick Set kfj. To join, use Group ID# 5435 and Password (BB&B). Last year's participants likely received direct invites ALSO CHECK How Many Years of College to Be a Photographer. Join the fun and make your picks!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

New members can't get confirmation emails but we can get new bots

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    New members can't get confirmation emails but we can get new bots
    To bad we don't have anyone that knows how to deal with tech.

+ Reply to Thread