+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Login Issue

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Sorry for posting this in the wrong folder, but I can't seem to be able to post it in the "Help" folder. Thanks in advance for a response from a BB&B admin. whenever you get a free moment.

>>>>>Perhaps this was covered in the initial message and I didn't pay close enough attention. The problem is the new board doesn't seem to remember my username as being logged in after viewing each thread. I'm logging in repeatedly to try to get a post in here and there. Does this seem to be a temporary problem?

I'm sure it is low priority compared to what you guys are handling right now. Great job getting the board back up so quickly. Very, very impressive!!!<<<<<
    ________
    Iolite Portable Handheld Vaporizer
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    You need to set your browser security to low like before to let the program drop a cookie on you. I had the same problem myself at first. Also make sure when you login the little box is checked. E-mail me if you continue to have problems.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread