+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holy Moly!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I'm outta pocket one day and you guys lose the board!?

J/k I understand we got hacked. What a jerkweed!

There are just some mean people out there with nothing better to do than to ruin things for others.

Glad to see the BB&B still alive and kicking!

Good job guys.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Checked the board at lunch and found it had been hacked. And, by the time I got off work, these guys had it back up and running. These are serious champs in the midst of what I know was a seriouis aggravation - lots of folks would've still been kicking the chair and throwing stuff in anger while these guys were getting on with getting things back going again. We're fortunate to have such good administrators! Thanks, guys!!!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    While we're in the habit of being open with things, there WAS a little of that chair kicking, throwing things, and OTHER things going on on our end. But we were able to put that aside and make a logical decision on what had to be done to ensure that BB&B was back up in a stable environment.

What's amazing is when we got on the phone with each other, we had all already come to the same conclusion on what needed to be done.

Thanks guys!!!

TDF

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    I would accuse a Texas Aggie or an lsu fan of doing this, but I don't think their students are intelligent enough to hack anything.

My theory is MonreauxTiger did it. He is a jackass, but he is a Tech student. He might just have enough sense. He also has no friends and lots of time on his hands, he might just be the culprit.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    I would accuse a Texas Aggie or an lsu fan of doing this, but I don't think their students are intelligent enough to hack anything.

My theory is MonreauxTiger did it. He is a jackass, but he is a Tech student. He might just have enough sense. He also has no friends and lots of time on his hands, he might just be the culprit.
    I don't think it was MonreauxTiger. He hasn't needed to as he can enjoy our having gotten waxed by our only decent competition. I think it was Jerry Stovall.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Jerry Stovall, that's a good one. He's probably been waiting for
    years for the right time to strike.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten

Well, don't count out the computer science expertise of those Aggies. Remember, they're the ones who invented WOM ( write only memory ).

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    'Twas I! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Okay, I'm just kidding. Seriously guys, I don't know diddly about computers, other than pressing a button on one enables me to transmit information and create really cool pictures (OOOH! AAAAH!) I'm a Geography major anyway. And I resent all this LSU bashing. We are nice people, and we would never do bad things to hurt other schools message boards. At least, I wouldn't. If anything, I'll bet one of those Texas A&M Faggies did it! They are devious and crafty! Everyone knows it!

As for MT, no way he could pull something like that off. He certainly doesn't know the value of a good university or degree, so I doubt he's knowledgeable of other things too.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    As fun as it is to guess about who did it, where they are from, how old they are, how to reach them, what their interests are, etc., etc., no one has been even CLOSE.

And if you want to read that statement REAL closely and try to read something into it, either drop me an e-mail or find me at the ballgame.

TDF

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    JetStorm, you obviously are not a member of the "Crewe of Ragu".

+ Reply to Thread