+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Texas

I am looking forward to see how we handle the pressure of the UT guards. This gives a great opportunity to expose every strength and weakness we have.
    Limiting turnovers, shot selection and rebounding are the keys.
    Great environment to play in and I am looking forward to tip off.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Texas

We're down 11- 0 after three minutes. Now 30 -10 after the quarter. Kinda like a football start.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

NRe: Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    We're down 11- 0 after three minutes. Now 30 -10 after the quarter. Kinda like a football start.
    50 -15 mid second quarter. I'm done.

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I am looking forward to see how we handle the pressure of the UT guards. This gives a great opportunity to expose every strength and weakness we have.
    Limiting turnovers, shot selection and rebounding are the keys.
    Great environment to play in and I am looking forward to tip off.
    Not sure which strengths were exposed

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NRe: Texas

50 -15 mid second quarter. I'm done.
    Man...if they lost you, things are dire indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Man...if they lost you, things are dire indeed!
    96 - 44 final, 52 point difference. Last week our conference mate Liberty lost to Texas by 18.Our replacing Keiunna Walker and Lotte Sant from last year is a must if we're to avoid a backslide. It's a long drive to Ruston from Haughton twice a week sometimes, but it's what Mrs. Russdawg and I do. Not apathetic but not pumped either.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

96 - 44 final, 52 point difference. Last week our conference mate Liberty lost to Texas by 18.Our replacing Keiunna Walker and Lotte Sant from last year is a must if we're to avoid a backslide. It's a long drive to Ruston from Haughton twice a week sometimes, but it's what Mrs. Russdawg and I do. Not apathetic but not pumped either.
    That is how I felt a few years ago when #2 MSU beat us by 60 or so points a few years back.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Strengths were we didn't back down.
    We played them man but we didn't have the size to bully them in the way they need to be bullied in the paint.

We have 6'4 140 lb and they have 6'4 225 lb. I exaggerate but you know what I am saying.
    The Liberty game Texas played poorly and junked through it today was Texas basketball at its finest.

Drake Tournament is going to be a challenge we are still down a player but I really think we can compete and have the opportunity to win all three games.

Turnovers have to be cleaned up. We had over 25 turnovers I believe and that needs to get down to around 10.
    50 points at the minimum we didn't give ourselves opportunity to score .

I feel like turnovers have been a consistent problem with this team and it's cost us a lot of games

+ Reply to Thread