+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Here come the Hens, who's next?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Here come the Hens, who's next?

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Respectfully disagree.
    The coaches and ADs from the lower tier P5 teams need wins and the best way to get them is by playing G5 teams. Without the P5 vs G5 games, many P5 programs will go winless. That is the quickest way to get fired and lose alumni money.
    I hope you are right, but I don't think Vandy, Kansas, Kentucky, etc.. will have much of a voice at the big table. They'll be happy just to be part of the new deal...whatever it is.

IMO, MBB will be the key to the piles of money. I'm betting (not hoping) they do something to MBB as well.

Notice, WBB means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the big picture here. It will be interesting to see which wokester speaks up first about that subject.

Puppy eagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    Already longing for the days of short road trips to North Texas, Southern Miss, UAB.
    I'm hearing other than baseball, you guys are luke-warm on football and basketball. Football will likely have games "off and on" but why not every year? We would love to continue with a rivalry game and keep us from traveling. Last year we only had to fly to two of our six road games. "We is po" so bus trips help us. And it's not like we are dominant in football anymore. I would figure Tech would be knocking our door down with signing on for an annual OOC game each year.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle in the gym View Post
    I'm hearing other than baseball, you guys are luke-warm on football and basketball. Football will likely have games "off and on" but why not every year? We would love to continue with a rivalry game and keep us from traveling. Last year we only had to fly to two of our six road games. "We is po" so bus trips help us. And it's not like we are dominant in football anymore. I would figure Tech would be knocking our door down with signing on for an annual OOC game each year.
    No one ever accused our leaders of having common-sense, business-sense or any other sense. Case in point, changing our Nationally-known women's athletic nickname from Lady Techsters to Bulldogs...wtf?!?! That has to be part of the DIE/woke crap. But, with new leaders, we'll have to see.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    No one ever accused our leaders of having common-sense, business-sense or any other sense. Case in point, changing our Nationally-known women's athletic nickname from Lady Techsters to Bulldogs...wtf?!?! That has to be part of the DIE/woke crap. But, with new leaders, we'll have to see.
    That was Eric Wood's crowning achievement...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread