+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dawgs beat Nicholls

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Dawgs beat Nicholls

68-55

Batcho had 14 pts and 15 boards. Chavez was leading scorer with 20, I. Crawford added 11 pts. Both teams were 14 of 21 from the FT line, 67%. Not often that teams have exactly the same stats like that.

Now 6-2 with SFA next on the road. Need a road win!

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Dawgs beat Nicholls

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    68-55

Batcho had 14 pts and 15 boards. Chavez was leading scorer with 20, I. Crawford added 11 pts. Both teams were 14 of 21 from the FT line, 67%. Not often that teams have exactly the same stats like that.

Now 6-2 with SFA next on the road. Need a road win!
    Nicholls had beaten LSU. Great game. I like the chemistry on this team. Very unselfish. They play well together. Isaiah Crawford is a story within himself. ULL aka USL at home next Saturday at 3:00.

+ Reply to Thread