+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vandy

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Vandy

Vandy 71 Lady Techsters 63.
    Anna Larr played really well 27 points and Vandy has some big ole girls.
    Too many turnovers but there were alot of positives in the game.
    We have Arkansas on Thursday. I liked the energy today. I saw some grit that I have not seen.
    Sal played a solid game today.

We still have to get the beast mentality in the post on defense and on the offensive boards.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Vandy

We're into moral victories now...

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

You said that I didn't

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    You said that I didn't
    Ah, yes you did. Re-read your post.

Doesn't matter anyway, moral victories are the best we'll get from this bunch this year.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Ah, yes you did. Re-read your post.

Doesn't matter anyway, moral victories are the best we'll get from this bunch this year.
    You saw in my post what YOU wanted to see but nowhere did I say moral victories in my post.

+ Reply to Thread