+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Login Activation

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Due to the hack and they fact that our hacker came back this morning to check out his handywork, we have enabled the user activation feature of this board. This will require you to activate your account prior to being able to post on this board.

Sorry for the inconvience, but this is necessary to help secure the site from future attacks.

BB&B Administration Team

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    I understand some people are having problems activating their accounts. I've disabled the funtion until we get it straightened out.

TDF

Should be working now. Those of you who have registered, but have been unable to activate your account, please replace "www.latechbbb.com" in the link to "209.201.119.112"

If you have problems, drop me an e-mail at techdawgfan@delphiforums.com

TDF

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem with the various threads within a forum not showing when a new post (unread) has been made. The little deals/icon/signal symbols to the left are not working. I find myself being able to only look at the times of the posts to tell if a new one has been made since my last reading. This is a very small problem but I was just wanting to know if I was the only one experiencing it.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Hit REFRESH or the equivalent command at the top of your screen to get a fresh look at what is new.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks Aub! I have tried that a few times to no avail. For instance, your new post above did not show as a new post with a yellow bell, BULLDAWG or a blue colored "new" next to it just now. I noticed the time of your post and had received an e-mail of a new post in this thread.

OK> it did work just now. I hit refresh and got taken to our homepage. Then I had to log back into the message board. Interesting. Like I said >>only a small problem.

+ Reply to Thread