+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texas A&M - Who is going?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    The Tech ticket office sold somewhere between 1,000 and 1,300 tickets. So, I guess a couple of people from Tech are going.

My wife and I and 2 friends from Baton Rouge (RougeDawg and his better half).

NEXT

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    My family of four and my wife's parents. Six of us.

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar
    I'll be there with two Aggie pals of mine.
    30yd line seats in the first deck. 3 rows from the rail.
    I hear that they're good seats. I sat in the Tech section the last two times we played at Kyle Field. A&M really screws us on the seating arrangements!

If/when we start kicking the Ags' butts you see a guy in blue fall from the upper deck, that'd be me because I pissed off the Ags by yelling for Tech too much! haha!

TF!

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar
    My wife and I are going, but we'll be sitting in the middle of Aggie alumni.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by parisdog
    My wife and I are going, but we'll be sitting in the middle of Aggie alumni.
    Hopefully they will not be upset after the Dawg victory!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    After we WIN on Sat., all 1,300 of us need to walk out together, lock at the arms around the women and children, and CAREFULLY progress to a safe area to wait out the riot that will be developing, then find some shadows to go to our cars. We can hand out some cell phone numbers in case some of the cars have been damaged in the process!

Really though, Aggie fans are TYPICALLY pretty cool. But there are some bad seeds in EVERY bunch!

TDF

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light
    The dawg68 party of three will be there.

That does sound like a party. :lol:

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    I'll be there with a group of 7.

Varsity Bulldog CYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    The Tech ticket office sold somewhere between 1,000 and 1,300 tickets. So, I guess a couple of people from Tech are going.

My wife and I and 2 friends from Baton Rouge (RougeDawg and his better half).

NEXT
    My family of 6 plus my neighbors are coming. We have to go to my company picnic in Brenham first so we will leave from there.

Puppy MYTH_Dawg is an unknown
    We have 5 going. 4 Tech grads and 1 A&M grad...

+ Reply to Thread