+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Thing about new board.......

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    All of the embarassing posts from former players blaming everyone and slamming everyone are GONE!

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    Hey, I'm going into withdrawal myself ... what with not being able to call them wet-behind-the ears crybabies.

GO SIMONEAUX! BEAT BORING ROE JR COLLEGE!

(Gone for a Metimucil break)\

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Concur. The board was due for a severe cleaning. Don't know what to call them --- certainly not fans --- but they'll be back and I'll have to re-create my ignore list.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    For the past two months, I have been getting on this message board going back and forth with several people and I can't keep this to myself any longer. I have to let everyone in on my fun on this board. I, Bo Grimes, have been posting messages on barks and bytes as two different names. While known as farright30 to most of you, I am also Houndoggy1. I know it seems crazy, but maybe it is just because of my love for some good old-fashioned good vs. evil. It has been a joy for me to post two opposite viewpoints so I can get an assortment of reactions to whatever has been posted. Although I know in my heart that I should stop this, I know enough about myself that I will probably get back on as Houndoggy1 and deny these claims, but I know and now you all know that it is the same person. I know most have already figured it out, but I had to make this public. I mean, its obvious considering that farright and houndoggy both post at the same time period. Both names havent posted in a while so it isnt just coincidence. So I guess all you can do now is ignore me, but I just had to get this off my chest.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Bo, you had me fooled. I think you guys argument was heard on the old board. I hope we can stay positive about the baseball program now. Pretty soon you and Houndoggy can argue about why we didn't hit and run or why we aren't playing good Defense or whatever.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    OK everyone! Now that the cat’s out of the bag and I am out in the open, let me continue from my last "Farright30” post. I forgot to mention that I go into New Orleans on Saturday nights to chase my stable of QUEENS on Royal Street, I CHEATED my way through school, I SHOPLIFTED bras, panties and feminine deodorants from Wal-Mart and I was the "mystery fan" who wrote anonymous love letters to four of my teammates.

In addition to this "dual" personality flaw, I suffer from a sleep disorder ... staying up to all hours in the night to surf the Victoria's Secret website and BBB, editing my posts 7 to 8 times til' I get them right. (Mechanicals must strive for perfection, you know) And I throw darts at the Tech insignia on my old uniform and at pictures of Tech's mascots tatooed to my bedroom wall ... but only out of frustration that the mascots won't return my calls <or write back> ... and I WORRY about the Registrar coming to take my diploma back.

HEE-HEE! HA-HA! HO-HO! My concern isn't losing the sheepskin; I'm afraid I won’t be allowed to keep the laminated cheat sheets.... Err keepsakes.... that are super-glued to the back .… which you should know I spent MANY long hours preparing in my academic career at Tech. What I REALLY want to get off my chest is the fact that I am a klepto. I stole everything that wasn't tied down. Hell, one day I even stole money from the janitor when he was on the john. I'd reach under the stall and rifle all the nickels and pennies from his pockets.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bo, Babyyyyyyyyy! You still smuggling pimentos into the country in the center of olives???

Just like your denial of EVER slamming Simoneaux, your last post, if anyone was naive enough to buy into it, indicates that you are a dillusional young man. Perhaps you should ask your new boss for time off so you can get some SERIOUS psychiatric help. But the help may NOT be available, as NO shrink in the field is qualified to treat such rare cases of “THE ULLLLLLLTIMATE LLLLUNNNNNACY"

He/she would have a heyday trying to figure out why you were:

(1) Talking to yourself
    (2) Crying to Yourself
    (3) Playing with yourself :lol:
    (4) Arguing with yourself
    (5) Playing with yourself some more :lol: (while barking and yelping)

But what's to be expected from a nerdish T-Baller who spent four hours a day with a sponge ball and going feverishly at #'s 3-5. All you guys ever DID was strike out intentionally so you could get back to the dugout for your REAL FUN! --- All while acting like you were adjusting that XX-Small cup drifting aimlessly inside your britches.

FYI, if we ARE the same person, please explain to THIS side of your personality why you spent so much time BLASTING and then PRAISING Oakes? That my little feathered twin, would be an admission that you ARE screwed in the head, which was already apparent. That HAS to be the only explanation for a former Tech athlete agreeing with ANYONE who would say to HELL with Louisiana Tech Baseball! Hey, don't do that anymore, Bubbalicious; it's un-American! TRULY, UN-American!

Blahh! Blahh! Blahh! Yeah, I know --- you changed your tune --- but only when it was apparent the wiser here were calling you out as an immature, loser, crybaby --- and when you were exposed as part of the T-ball puppy litter RESPONSIBILE for Tree NOT getting his dream job.

Obviously, you think that you can flush me out by your post, but sorry, I was raised by MUCH smarter people than Donnie and Sherry. You must have gotten sea-sick a few too many times when crossing the river on the Luling Ferry to think I would fall for that.

Hey! Hey! Are you ready for an "OAKES / A.D. OF THE YEAR" pep rally? Come on over to College Station and we can do a half-time YELL at Kyle Field!! Better yet, how about him replacing the pres when HE retires?! He's what athletic administration and VISION for TECH is about! He's done all he can do at THIS level, so let's push him --- you and me --- to be Tech's NEXT president! Hey! What a GREAT moment for Tech, huh? AND for Oakes!! And all of us!

Now, since you claim to be me, how about a big, boisterous "I TOTALLY AGREE" from your DARKEST SIDE. Come on. Let's hear it, my onion breath twin. Spit it out! O_A_K_E_S FOR PRESIDENT! O_A_K_E_S FOR PRESIDENT!! O_A_K_E_S FOR PRESIDENT!!

And since “we” like to rant and rave, how's this for a rant!

:idea: FIRE TREE! :P HE'S GONNA BE A CANCER TO SIMONEAUX! I will now write to Simoneaux and give him 10 reasons why TREE should be given his one year and then OUT as a one-termer ... and of course we can thank YOU for that.

By your rants, it gave those of us, who didn't notice before, a glance at his REAL accomplishments. If his I's were dotted and T's crossed in his scouting reports, if he was such a great recruiter and genius of the game, WHY did we have SO MUCH TROUBLE with opponents scoring MORE runs than we did game in and game out? Ooooops, I FORGOT! That was the AD's fault, right? Pa-Leeeeeze!

As for me not posting a week or so, Cozumel was nice, but a little on the BREEZY side. (BTW, I missed you) SMOOTCH!!!!!! Here, let me pass you a Kleenex to blow your little snotty nose!

Since our IP addresses are TOTALLY different when we log on, how about asking the moderators how we can get on the same IP address. Duhhhhhhhhhh!

p.s. Oh, one last thing .... Josh Kaplan says "You played ball like a gurrrrrrrrl!"
    rl !

Gooddawg wrote: "Pretty soon you and Houndoggy can argue about why we didn't hit and run or why we aren't playing good Defense or whatever."

That we won't do! And let me tell you why.

After next season, Simoneaux will recruit some baseball PLAYERS and those topics will only be a sad reminder of of the past four to five years.

Puppy oldtechyankeee is an unknown
    wow bo, thats about all i can say. that is pretty good how you come out and say you are houndoggy, set yourself up for a huge comback.... and then comback on yourself like that. you totally had me fooled. you are an absolute genious. you often remind me of someone like andy kauffman(sp), or other similar characters. always 3 steps ahead of everyone else. i think its funny how i am going back through these posts, and reading what you wrote as farright, and houndoggy. the way you can go from one extreme to another is unbelievable. and then to call yourself a cheater in this last post.. wow. well, im glad to know who houndoggy is now, but since you have come out of the closet about it.. you dont need to keep acting like its not you. we all know now that you bo are houndoggy and farright... so just pick one... and stay as it so i know when you are talking on the board. was i the only one fooled here????? lol talk to you guys later

Puppy oldtechyankeee is an unknown
    whats even more funny is you put on that houndoggy profile that you live in shreveport and are in medical sales. ha ha ha... your too funny bo

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDoggy1
    ...p.s. when you log in, your IP address and MINE are TOTALLY different. Just ask one of the moderators.
    Exactly.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    I would be willing to bet that farright IS posting as other personalities...namely, all of those that say,"Yea Bo. You're the best. You rock. You are so smart. Blah blah blah." :roll:

But to be honest, I don't CARE.

It was so nice for those few short quiet bitter-former-player-less days. Adversity has returned.

Bub Bub Bo ( I stutter when Bo excites me) LOL

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    Hmmmmmmm...

Not exactly sure what you meant by that.

I wasn't suggesting that you are one of farright's personalities, because LORD KNOWS you haven't said ANYTHING about bo being the best at anything.

Anyway, It just doesn't matter.

+ Reply to Thread