+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Transfer

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: New Transfer

Tech's Facebook page is lit up with recent signees, most appear to be transfers. But, we'll have enough warm bodies to field a team!

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Sorry for the intrusion but reading this board (recruiting, portal, paying recruits, etc.) has made me realize that I am not alone in my disgust with the new recruiting trends, payola to players, etc. I really hate the direction that college football, and college athletics in general, has taken. Paying these HS players crazy money is stupid. UNT is seeing the same thing happening. Some UNT fans may know a lot more about the "pay for play" free-for-all that's going on than I do, but I'll go record and say that I hate what is happening in college sports.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

There are no amateur sports anymore after little league. High school players on up get recruited and/or compensated in some way to play. It is what it is. I hate it as well and it just gives me more fuel to my thoughts that my Saturdays are meant for something better than football.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Just like ‘most everything else in the country, college athletics is being ruined.

+ Reply to Thread