+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2003 Class

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    How many players can we sign this year-4?
    I am guessing our wish list is:
    Paul Milsap
    Jay Jackson
    Vaketon Wafer
    not necessarily in that order-What a class that would be! Definitely ranked in top 15 maybe top 10.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    Wafer? That scare me. As i stated a few days ago, he is going to his 4th school of the year. As i recall, school has only been going on for about a month. 8O

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I am just assuming these are 3 guys at the top of our list. If we were on him last year before his big rise I am assuming we are still recruiting him. I understand about the concerns. Something is fishy about that isn't it? I can't believe he's going to be eligible after all those moves.
    If we sign Millsap who is a top player and Jackson that might persuade him to take a closer look at us though knowing he'd have two of those great players by his side for 4 years.

How many scholarships do we have anyone know?

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    meeking, brown, wilder, and felton are seniors.

somebody (dawg04?) said that brian martin would not tbe returning, so that would make 5.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    I have heard a rumor that Martin might be gone after this year but nothing definate ... It would make sense, he isn't going to contribute to this team and he would had school paid for 4 years.

Zach is technically a senior but hopefully he'll get the extra year back from being a Prop like Gerrad.

From what I've heard/seen...Richard really wants the juco twins. Both of them can play either point, shooting guard, or small forward. It looks like it down to us and UAB... they spent their senior year in Birmingham.

I think the class we would love to get.. which would be a top 15 national class ...would be Millsap, Jackson, and the twins.

Wafer's gone.. Somebody (looks like his dad got a big head) has given him a lot of bad advice... I don't think he'd end up back here unless he doesn't qualify, which he should now that he's at a prep school.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    if zach or martin do not return, will we use the 5th scholarship? or would we wait and use it the next year.

i would like to take a chance on getting johnny hodge as a prop. we have to get our talent where we can.

what is the backup plan if we lose the twins to uab? troy aaron?

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    I really don't have a clue as to what the backup plan would be. We only brought in 5 kids for visits this fall and Nikeselect has said that we have backed off Troy Aaron and he's probably going to McNeese or Tulane. So unless we're recruiting a kid that none of the recruiting services have picked up on...I don't know. But then nobody had Jay Jackson even considering us until a little over a month ago.

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar
    Vaketon Wafer has committed to play at Florida State
    according to Rivals. They Also said it came down to us, Texas and Florida State.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I'll be surprised if Wafer ever signs with Florida State. They better not count on it for sure. He may end up in Ruston before it's all over with even though that would surprise me. I just think that's one mixed up kid who is getting some bad advice from someone, maybe his dad. Anyway, that's one to watch.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Article in the Leader today by Ty Hinton:

Millsap said while he hasn't made up his mind for sure, he is leaning toward Tech because it is close to home. "It's a home thing and the fact I am close to my family at Tech," Millsap said. "That's one good thing about it. They keep getting better. They are better than they used to be. I think if I go there, I could help the team."

+ Reply to Thread