+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy to La Tech fans!

Puppy Aggie94 is an unknown
    Just visiting here for the first time and have to say you all have a nice board. For those of you coming to the game, I say HOWDY and welcome to Aggieland! College Station isn't huge but we do have a few attractions. The Bush Presidential Library is a nice place to tour and I suggest you grab a Freebird's World Famous Burrito for lunch. Also, if come in on Friday and you're a late nighter, you might want to check out Midnight Yell Practice. I think most Ags are friendly and welcoming and we hope you enjoy your time here. Have a safe trip!

Gig 'em,
    Aggie94

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Thanks, AG94. I hope we have a good game.

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here
    Thanks Aggie94. We were very impressed with the A&M band and all of the great Aggie fans in Shreveport 3 yrs. ago. You guys have a tremendous program. My pastor is a big Texas A&M fan. I promise not to rib him too much Sunday morning.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    I have heard wonderful things about Freebird's!! Had a friend who worked there around 94-95ish. Cool!

Thanks for the post. Prayers for no injuries and a great game this weekend!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Hey AGGIE94, how about another game in Shreveport? Talk it up!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Hi Aggie 94, I've been to a couple of games at College Station but
    it's been years ago. Even went to a midnight yell practice. You
    guys have a great atmosphere for college football. Hope we have
    a great game Saturday.

+ Reply to Thread