+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2024 Football Schedule

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2024 Football Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Really sad actually how absolutely unaware young people are these days and I’m not talking exclusively about sports. It’s a toss up between unaware or just outright stupid. No wonder none of these so called students attend any Tech sports.
    I take these videos with a huge grain of salt. They're not going to show the X number of students who correctly identified the logos.

Although I bet 90% of them could name all SEC teams.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I take these videos with a huge grain of salt. They're not going to show the X number of students who correctly identified the logos.

Although I bet 90% of them could name all SEC teams.
    I would have preferred the question to be how many Tech football games did they attend last year.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    I would have preferred the question to be how many Tech football games did they attend last year.
    About the same number that attend the basketball games now -

75 to 100 on a good night

The current student just doesn't care...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

...and they showed that by voting no on the last student athletic fee. A record turnout on that vote. They voted no while wearing their lsu crap. That's the way they were raised.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    ...and they showed that by voting no on the last student athletic fee. A record turnout on that vote. They voted no while wearing their lsu crap. That's the way they were raised.
    Extremely SAD!!!

+ Reply to Thread