+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NFL Conference Championship Games today

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

NFL Conference Championship Games today

Go Lions! and Go Ravens!

I like the KC Chiefs, and L. Sneed has been absolutely fantastic this season, a lock-down corner if ever there was one. He has enjoyed an incredible year, allowing exactly one TD all season, and that coming last week vs. the Bills and it took a perfect pass from Josh Allen and a great catch to pull it off. He has allowed ONE TD in 19 games. Wow! Happy for Sneed. And, I like Mahomes. When I watched him torch us back in 2016 playing for Texas Tech I said he was special, not just a great QB who would be playing on Sundays, but someone who would excel in the NFL, and he certainly has. But...I can't root for KC. You can probably guess why...and yes, you will "swiftly" arrive at the reason why.

As for the Lions...are you kidding me!? What a story! Much like the hapless Cubs and their legion of loyal fans, I cannot help but hope Lions' fans are finally rewarded. Detroit is one of the oldest franchises in the NFL, dating back to the 1930's. They did enjoy success in the '50's, with QB Bobby Lane, but most of their fanbase was not born then and have known only failure. Detroit is one of five current franchises to never have even played in a Super Bowl, and one of 12 to never have won one. So, just reaching the Super Bowl would be an accomplishment. I like the Niners, but have to root for the Lions today. Make history!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: NFL Conference Championship Games today

The Ravens...

They are what they are.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Great game today by Sneed!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Go Lions! and Go Ravens!

I like the KC Chiefs, and L. Sneed has been absolutely fantastic this season, a lock-down corner if ever there was one. He has enjoyed an incredible year, allowing exactly one TD all season, and that coming last week vs. the Bills and it took a perfect pass from Josh Allen and a great catch to pull it off. He has allowed ONE TD in 19 games. Wow! Happy for Sneed. And, I like Mahomes. When I watched him torch us back in 2016 playing for Texas Tech I said he was special, not just a great QB who would be playing on Sundays, but someone who would excel in the NFL, and he certainly has. But...I can't root for KC. You can probably guess why...and yes, you will "swiftly" arrive at the reason why.

As for the Lions...are you kidding me!? What a story! Much like the hapless Cubs and their legion of loyal fans, I cannot help but hope Lions' fans are finally rewarded. Detroit is one of the oldest franchises in the NFL, dating back to the 1930's. They did enjoy success in the '50's, with QB Bobby Lane, but most of their fanbase was not born then and have known only failure. Detroit is one of five current franchises to never have even played in a Super Bowl, and one of 12 to never have won one. So, just reaching the Super Bowl would be an accomplishment. I like the Niners, but have to root for the Lions today. Make history!
    Why can’t you root for KC?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Why can’t you root for KC?
    You can't "swiftly" arrive at that answer?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You can't "swiftly" arrive at that answer?
    Ok, I get it now. I ignore all of that.

I’m pulling for the 49ers and Brock Purdy anyway. He doesn’t fit the narrative that talking heads want their SB winning QB to be.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I get it now. I ignore all of that.

I’m pulling for the 49ers and Brock Purdy anyway. He doesn’t fit the narrative that talking heads want their SB winning QB to be.
    I like Purdy a lot.

I want Sneed to have as good as career as possible, on the other hand. He's probably our current active leading Tech alum, unless someone escapes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I like Purdy a lot.

I want Sneed to have as good as career as possible, on the other hand. He's probably our current active leading Tech alum, unless someone escapes me.
    Has Sneed ever donated to Tech?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Has Sneed ever donated to Tech?
    I bet no ones ever asked.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

For the first half yesterday, Detroit looked like a Super Bowl team. Unfortunately, for the second half, they looked like the Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    For the first half yesterday, Detroit looked like a Super Bowl team. Unfortunately, for the second half, they looked like the Lions.
    And they remain the oldest franchise to have never played in a Super Bowl. Their home stadium was packed watching the game on a big screen. Oh well, "wait til next year."

As for the Ravens, two turnovers in the endzone spelled doom for them. Plus, the much-heralded Lamar Jackson looked very average yesterday. A deer caught in headlights.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Don't know if Sneed contributes but he is popular with my grandsons. When he was at Tech took the boys to a practice they enjoyed that a talking with players. Sneed gave each one a glove he wore during practice as it ended. Fans for life!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    Don't know if Sneed contributes but he is popular with my grandsons. When he was at Tech took the boys to a practice they enjoyed that a talking with players. Sneed gave each one a glove he wore during practice as it ended. Fans for life!
    He did on Sunday for sure. He punched out the ball at the one as Flowers was about to score for the Ravens.

+ Reply to Thread