+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Dish Network?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    To clarify:

DirecTV has the game for $29.95

Dish Network DOES NOT.

Easy enough.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    For those with dishnetwork the best thing to do is wait until tomorrow until about 5pm and scroll to the sports PPV section and see what is playing at 6pm because you can order the game all the way up until ha;ftime if the game is showing on PPV outside of the ESPN gameplan deal.

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    You are right! I just called Dish Network to verify my order and they can't find it. They also are not carrying the game. :x I hope they don't try to bill me for a non-broadcast.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Dish Network hasn't impressed me much this week. They haven't been able to tell their ____ from their head.

+ Reply to Thread