+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blitz, Blitz, Blitz ???

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    You know they will try to run on us. Make A&M try to pass the ball and put some pressure on their QB.

Puppy Aggie1 is an unknown
    I would do the opposite and try to make us run on you. We haven't been able to run the ball in years. Our OL is bad. Our passing game hasn't been that great in the past couple of years but it has been better than our running game for sure.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    That really does suprise me. I did not realize that your passing game was better than your running game. 8O

Puppy Aggie1 is an unknown
    Neither are good but for some reason people still think this is the A&M of the early 90s who has this good running game. Our running game has been below average for the past couple of years. I would put our passing game as about average over the past couple of years. If our WRs can catch the ball, which for some reason they haven't been able to do so far this year, then I think our passing game is certainly more dangerous than our running game. They are making adjustments this week to help with the running game like moving FBs to RB so maybe that will help.

Against LA-la our backs rushed 36 times for 90 yards!!

+ Reply to Thread