+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After we chew us up some Mustang butt.....:)

Puppy Miadawg is an unknown
    I thought I would throw out the "After the game, let's do dinner" bon mont!
    Ivy's Bayou Bistro, a Tech graduate owned business in Plano, Texas (yup, its Cajun food. ) would be a most excellent place to get together, sup, and talk about all things Bulldawg..or maybe not.
    Ivy's is located on 1861 N. Central Expressway (that's 75 N. for you guys who aren't familiar with Texans giving their roads at least 2-3 names..lol ..or to put it even more simply, its about 15-20 minutes down the road from SMU.
    I'm going to make reservations anyway, but would love to include all who want to go, in these reservations. They have an outdoor porch and I would love to be able to fill that up with La Tech fans..but its going to require you guys to give me your reservations at least 3 weeks before the game. In other words, now. I just want to make sure that a party isn't planned at Ivy's the night we want to come. If the numbers are massive, they may have a room for us to reserve, but I'll have to check that out.
    Ok..start messaging me and letting me know what you guys would like to do. I'll try to keep this bumped...
    Those of you going to Texas A&M, be careful! Those of you watching at home: give your wives some money and send them to the mall if they are football-intolerant...and most importantly, have fun!
    Mia

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    I've heard it advertised on the radio. Will go there this weekend for some home cookin.

Sounds like a great place to meet after the game.

Do you know what street to exit off of Central (75) ?

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar
    Mia, if we can get a respectable number of Tech people to show, I'll gladly go!
    I've got a friend driving in from Tech who'll stay with me for the weekend. It'd be fun to show her all the Tech support and alumni we've got in the Metroplex.
    I'll keep an eye on this thread. For now you can count me in.

TF!

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute
    Great Idea...

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75
    I've heard it advertised on the radio. Will go there this weekend for some home cookin.

Sounds like a great place to meet after the game.

Do you know what street to exit off of Central (75) ?

techfreak, thanks..would LOVE to see ya there!
    Old dog, I believe you take the Park exit...hope you got this before you left to go.
    Thanks DJDawg I might let you watch football this weekend for agreeing.
    BUMPING

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I actually think those little rich and spoiled ponies like to get their butts chewed and spanked. The very thought of that made this SMU donkey smile BIG TIME!

LMAO Tyler
    They're still paying for their "We don't want Tech in the WAC" comment. Serves them right to have their butts and chewed and spanked..

And there's a reason no one wants to get together after the game?
    Ah well..like I said, if anyone is interested in going to Ivy's, pm me. Not one yet..no big deal, but just wanted to gage interest.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Mia,

I will go eat with you if you promise to make a Ruston game this year!

Just kidding. We will find ya'll at the game and go eat. No you may not take my wife shopping afterwards.

I'll be there, in Ruston, with BELLS on..;D
    Aw, damn Dawgbitten..I promise to keep your wife out of trouble. She'll go to Northpark or The Shops At Willow Bend and will REFUSE to partake in any legal transactions whatsoever...unless, my hypnotic skill of making ANYONE buy something works way too well. ;D

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Mia,

I would love to join everyone after the game, but I am making a day trip up from Houston and then back after the game. It sounds like a great place. I hope everyone has fun.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Mia,

You won't be able to get my wife in the stores this time. She has to work a Fall Fest for her school. I will be bringing my little one with me and I don't think you can convince her to go shopping with you unless you plan on taking her to Toys-R-Us.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    Sounds like lots of fun..!

Let me know if you guys end up making definite plans. If all goes well, we will be at the game, and would be more than happy to celebrate after Tech kicks some horsey butt!

AW Ej..that's too bad. ...Ah, well...totally understandable.
    TechfaninTx...I'm Pm'ing you soon!
    Dawgbitten..aww.....yep, I'll take the kids to Toys R Us..let me corrupt the little one, you'll have to take out the deprogramming device out once she's been out with me..lol. ;D
    Seriously...I hate the wife can't come.

+ Reply to Thread