+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Dish Network?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    If so, I'm hearing the Dogs-Aggies game will be on there. I read it first on an Aggie Board, and they reported that it will be available for $14.99, and will come packaged with some other games. I called Dish Network and the rep I talked to was unable to confirm the price, but said the game has just been added to the lineup. She said to call back Friday morning for location and pricing. I've also read that the game is going to be on DirecTV for $29.99, which is the same price the cable companies are charging.

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    Just got off the phone with Dish Network. The price for the LA TECH and aTm game is 14.99. You get all 13 games that they broadcast for the day for that price. I'm there.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Is this part of ESPN's gameplan package.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yobrefstank
    Just got off the phone with Dish Network. The price for the LA TECH and aTm game is 14.99. You get all 13 games that they broadcast for the day for that price. I'm there.
    Just looked at espn's web site and the TECH & atm is not listed as one of the 14 games covered by gameplan. Also I am confused by the pricing because Direct TV cannot charge 29.99 for the game if it is on gameplan because ESPN mandates those charges and regardless if you have Direct tv or Dishnetwork the price per Saturday events are 14.99. Can someone please clarify these issues because now I am really confused.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    It is not part of ESPN Gameplan.

It is being produced by Fox Sports PPV and is available on some cable networks in Louisiana and Texas as well as satelite.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    It is not part of ESPN Gameplan.

It is being produced by Fox Sports PPV and is available on some cable networks in Louisiana and Texas as well as satelite.
    Which of the prices is correct $29.99 or $14.99 because posters have quoted both prices but cable and satelitte providers do not mandate PPV charges, the networks do. All I am trying to find out is to get everyone on the same page with a price and who is offering service. I'll be at work anyway or I would be at the game.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    It is $29.99 for cable and DirecTV PPV.

I do not know if Dish Network will have it or not. They sell all of their games per day for $14.99.

Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    It is $29.99 for cable and DirecTV PPV.

I do not know if Dish Network will have it or not. They sell all of their games per day for $14.99.
    I have dishnetwork and only the ESPN gameplan games are 14.99. They do occasionally show other games like from Jefferson Pilots sports or Sunshine states Sports network that cost anywhere from 29.99 to 49.99 per showing. I am positive though that Fox will charge the same per show regardless if you have Cox, Direct TV, or dishnetwork.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Bossdawg, several of us are trying to get a straight answer our of Dish. You may be correct. All I was told when I called them today was that the game has been added and will be available. They didn't yet have the info on their computers about cost or channel location and asked me to call back tomorrow.

Puppy Aggie1 is an unknown
    On the A&M boards they are reporting it will not be on Dish Network. Not saying they are right, just that is what they are saying.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    If a game is part of ESPN Gameplan, (like the Tech vs PSU) game last week was. Then you can order the Gameplan for the day for 14.99 and watch the entire day's worth of games.

If the game is NOT part of ESPN Gameplan, (like this weeks game vs A&M) then they can broadcast it on a Pay Per View basis for the price of $29.95.

So, in short the game will run $29.95

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    I have ordered it from dish network for 14.99. They assure me that I will see the game Sat along with 13 other games.

Quote Originally Posted by yobrefstank
    I have ordered it from dish network for 14.99. They assure me that I will see the game Sat along with 13 other games.

What channel did they give you? I want to get on that channel and scroll over to 6 p.m. Saturday and see what their Info listing says.

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar
    I'm south of Houston and it's on DirecTV. It's 29.95 (ouch) on a pay-per-view station. The channel they gave me was 781 a 6 pm CTS. If I didn't have company, it'd be well worth it to just drive the 2 hours to CS.

I stayed on the phone with two Dish representatives for over 30 minutes this morning and neither of them could find our game listed on their guide. I'm thinking they may have misled us yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread