+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SICK, SICK, SICK!!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Patrick Califia-Rice

Name of the writer.

I searched for the name and there are many entries.

If you get to read from some of these other sources, maybe you can tell us just how bad this person is and whether she/he advocates anything that might be of value or teaches anything of value.

Meantime, I hope you get to see a football game today and get your mind off this PSU problem!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    "We are all on here arguing over freedom of the speech vs. whatever when we have no information except what is in that story. "

Exactly.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    "You can't touch Penn State," said Lawless, who crossed over from the Republican to the House Democratic caucus last November. "The legislature cares about their football team. Football is more important than education or morals."

Boy does this sound familiar. By the way, EJ, this thread is still under the football folder.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote:
    Someone that advocates "illegal acts" should be listened to and given a forum paid for by law abiding citizens?????

OldBlue ... not sure what you're gettign at here Are you suggesting that people should not be allowed to disagree with existing laws in public forums?

CHAMP, I am not suggesting people should not be allowed to disagree with laws, I'm suggesting that people who advocate illegal acts like child molestation shouldn't be "invited" to advocate illegal acts.
    You know, there are laws that are enforced, like shouting fire!, like threatening the President, etc, that do "trump" the first amendment. We do need to protect people also, not just allow anarchy. The rule of law, not the rule of people. That is why laws should be carefully considered before enactment. But, that's a topic for another day.[/i]

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Oldblue, keep talking about this. I would rather read about constitutional issues, religious beliefs, ethics and such than NEGATIVE posts about our Dawgs!

And I hope someone actually studies up on this speaker at Penn State and tells us more detail.

We really have too many people accepting ONE-SOURCE stories as accurate. The Internet is a hotbed of rumor and misinformation.
    Gaining broad knowledge of a subject doesn't mean a person will change his first impression of it. Knowledge can provide confidence that an opinion has value, however.

+ Reply to Thread