+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to watch in DFW? (yeah ... I know)

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar
    Before anyone comes down on me for not driving down to College Station, I'll go ahead and blame my employer and the USMC for having me work Saturdays (hey at least they were nice enough to allow me to schedule days off for all the Tech home games).

Back to the story at hand ... does anyone know of a place to watch the game from DFW and is anyone planning on doing so? I would suspect that any diehard Tech fan eager enough to drive to a bar to watch the game would already be driving to College Station, but I thought I would ask.

Thanks for the help!

GO BULLDAWGS ... we're due for a win in College Station!

Kirk

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    According to the Dallas Morning News you can watch LA Tech vs. TX A&M at several metro locations. Here are a few:

* Pugsley's Library in Dallas (where we watched LA Tech - Penn St last week)
    * Ben's Half Yard House in Dallas
    * Wizards in Richardson
    * Cape Buffalo Bar & Grill in Addison
    ________
    Battlestar Galactica Advice
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar
    I don't mind being the lone Bulldawg in a see of Aggies ... I'll wear my blue no matter what ... but are any of the other DFW-dawgs planning to go?

kirk

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    I too, have to work on Saturday, and will not be able to make the trip. I don't know if I can get to the game watching bar. Which one of those are good locations for you? i live in the Lake Highlands area of Dallas.

+ Reply to Thread