+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luke

Puppy mtheman is an unknown
    In all the games this year Luke has not looked comfortable on the field. I think people are expecting too much out of him. In return Luke tries to do too much and it results in some kind of mistake(int or big sack). The coaches should let him play,run out of the pocket, and let him loose against the Aggies. All of us have just put too much pressure on him and he is staring to press. The Heisman campaign is ridiculous. Just let him play and the rest of the offense will follow. The only problem I have is Bic not going for it on 4th and short in the Clemson game. AIR IT OUT and put the Aggies on their heels early. Good Luck Dawgs and bring home a victory.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    I don't think anyone has even MENTIONED Heisman this week. Not anybody HERE and not even the media, and they pick up on EVERYTHING.

TDF

Administrator BBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really nice BBBAdmin's Avatar
    The offense was "clicking" against Penn St. just some bad judgement calls on Luke's part. Some of that comes with experience, remember Tim didn't come to us as a freshman...

Listen to the Audio from the Press Conference this week http://www.zlatech.com/real/mlunJB.ram Luke talks about why he thinks the offense was "clicking" better this game, then any of the others...

I'm not saying one way or the other about the Heisman thing, just that, in my opinion, he is improving... Tim Rattay's don't come around every year...

Puppy mtheman is an unknown
    I appreciate the info. I was unable to see the Penn State game. I hope they click against the Aggies.

Administrator BBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really niceBBBAdmin is just really nice BBBAdmin's Avatar
    I'll add that against Penn St, at least for the first 1/2 + our first drive of the 3rd quarter, (before pass protection seem to break down), that the football team looked really good...

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    If our defense will play the Aggies the way they played Penn State we will win as long as our offense doesn't turn the ball over like it did last week.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    D must play better, not like against Penn State. It would be nice though if the Defense would wrap up and tackle. I thought the the D tackled very poorly against Penn State, but just my observation.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    BamaDawg-
    I like the name. How's B'ham treating you? Hope new job's going good.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Haven't most of the interceptions Luke has thrown this year been in the second half? It seems like the other teams defensive coaches are making better halftime adjustments than our offensive
    coaches. We're not adjusting to the defense the way we should.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBAdmin
    Some of that comes with experience, remember Tim didn't come to us as a freshman...
    That should actually benefit Luke over Tim. Luke's had two years to play against top competition. Tim played JUCO for two years. I'm sorry, but the experience factor was played out in the middle of last season.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    [quote:946f456663="BBBAdmin"]
    Some of that comes with experience, remember Tim didn't come to us as a freshman...
    That should actually benefit Luke over Tim. Luke's had two years to play against top competition. Tim played JUCO for two years. I'm sorry, but the experience factor was played out in the middle of last season.[/quote:946f456663]

Actually, Tim only played on year at JUCO and then redshirted one year at Tech (Still 2 years though).

Tim also had the benefit of Coach Crowton.

+ Reply to Thread