+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What happened to the Bell at Joe Aillet Stadium?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I don't remember hearing the bell ring at all while we were scoring those 53 points against Tulsa.

Anybody remember?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I don't think it rang.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I guess the next question is 'why not?'

I love hearing the bell ring after a touchdown. I also love hearing those air raid sirens go off.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Dogswin, maddawg & I looked for the bell, but we didnt even see it on the hill. I dont think it was there.

Varsity Bulldog dawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nicedawg419 is just really nice dawg419's Avatar
    Also, what happened to the cannon? I know it would have taken a lot of loads for the Tulsa game, but I missed it. For those who didn't make it to Clemson, they had a mini-cannon that sounded pretty loud. Didn't take much too load it either.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    [quote]Also, what happened to the cannon? [/quote]

Uh, were you at the Boise State game?

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    [quote]Also, what happened to the cannon?

Uh, were you at the Boise State game?[/quote]

Apparently he weren't!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    I guess the next question is 'why not?'

I love hearing the bell ring after a touchdown. I also love hearing those air raid sirens go off.
    We HAVE to have the BELL back for the FSU national TV game. Between the BELL and the Air Raid going off it will sound as good as the Louisville game last night. Great crowd and cheering at that game.

How about a live band on the hill for a game someday? Man I love using these little do-dads that OLDBLUE showed me!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    I heard that some of the folks that wear "light blue" to the games didn't like the bell because it was too loud and it was removed. :lol:

Tyler,
    I hope you never learn how to actually use your computer. And I SURE hope you don't ever learn how to type instead of using the "Columbus System".

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    I heard that some of the folks that wear "light blue" to the games didn't like the bell because it was too loud and it was removed. :lol:

Tyler,
    I hope you never learn how to actually use your computer. And I SURE hope you don't ever learn how to type instead of using the "Columbus System".
    LOL! I hope you are joking 8O about the blue hairs and the bell. As far as the typing with 2 fingers go ops: , I am afraid I am stuck with this bad habit. But with good buds like you guys I will get the hang of this PC stuff yet.

+ Reply to Thread