+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PREDICTIONS!

Big Dog LongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the roughLongtimeDawgfan is a jewel in the rough LongtimeDawgfan's Avatar
    We have one or no turnovers we win 24-21.
    We have two or more turnovers and it gets out of hand....45-10.
    As Rhino said.....use the force LUKE!

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Okay, who's the party responsible for showing Tyler the .gif site?

:lol:

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Luke puts it all together and the defense plays great. Dogs break open a close game in the 3rd qtr and win going away 31-14. Let's hope the A & M faithful let the dogs out alive after the game. They have been known to pull sabers on people.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg

HA! Don't worry OLDBLUE. I won't rat you out! I am scarey and dangerous now folks!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg

I'm sorry. But he asked so nicely.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    My $0.02

Louisiana Tech 20
    Texas A&M 17

McCown won't light up the scoreboard (-250 yards passing, and he will throw at least one interception, you can count on that) but will prove his leadership and toughness by driving Tech into field goal range late in the 4th quarter. Aggies feeble offense does them in again. They will have three turnovers, try two different quarterbacks and get results from neither, and the Bulldogs will slow down the run just enough to keep A&M out of the end zone. Important win for the Tech program. Meanwhile, my Fightin' Tigers will be whipping those Dawgs from Mississippi 38-7. It should be a good Saturday.

GEAUX TIGERS!! GO DAWGS!!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Jetstorm,
    You really should consider transferring. You seem a little too nice to be coming to school way down here in BR. Transfer to Tech before you get ruined!

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    How nice of you to say Markay. Nothing against Tech, it's a great place, but I love LSU. I'm having the time of my life down here and I wouldn't trade it for anything. God will lead me wherever I am meant to be. My girlfriend loves her time at Tech, it was obviously the best place for her.

LSU will not ruin me. I will fix it, if I have my way.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    I predict that we will break out and actually play the game we know we can play:

Tech - 28

Aggies - 10

Luke wins the Day!!!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    I never give sensible predictions anyway, so.....................

We are up 17-0 in the third when R.C. gets desperate. Feeling he has nothing to lose and trying to get the most out of his offense, he pulls out all the stops and gets aggressive with the wish bone. Our defense is confused, but so is the right half-back on the first option play. The ball goes on the ground. Corey Brazile picks it up and runs 30 yds to put us ahead 24-0. 75% of the A & M fans leave Kyle field immediately. We stay to celebrate for a bit and don't have to wait to get out of the parking lot. Final Tech 24-0.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    I never give sensible predictions anyway, so.....................

Final Tech 24-0.
    If this happens, would it be considered bad manners to tear down the visiting team's goalposts?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Bulldogs 27
    Aggies 13

Puppy Aggie1 is an unknown
    If you beat us by 24 at our place we deserve to have our goal posts taken down! That isn't a knock on LA Tech, I would say the same thing to VA Tech, FSU, UT or whoever.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    [quote:2ae3234408="maddawg"]I never give sensible predictions anyway, so.....................

Final Tech 24-0.
    If this happens, would it be considered bad manners to tear down the visiting team's goalposts?[/quote:2ae3234408]

Yep - it'd be nice to act like we've been there before - even if it has been a while!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    I think A&M gets their offense in gear enough to help their defense. A&M's defense will be responsible for most of the scoring.

A&M-24

Tech-6

+ Reply to Thread