+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chess?

Puppy mtheman is an unknown
    Football is like chess. All the coaches do is keep making adjustments to stop the other. In the Clemson and Penn St. their coaches made the adjustments faster and we didn't counter them fast enough. I hope Hines and Smith win this game of chess against the Aggies. Lets see if they make enough adjustments to win. I would like to ask them both if they do play chess. GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Part of being successful in the football chess game is to anticipate your opponent's moves and adjustments. So far, Bick & staff have not handled that aspect very well. At halftime of some of these games, the H Bowl, @ Clemson, @ Penn State...for instance, did Bick & staff consider what the other guys would do in the 2nd half? Surely they had to know the opposing defense (and offense) would make adjustments.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    This is what I was alluding to in another post. Our problems come
    after half when the other team adjusts to what we're doing but we don't seem to react to it.

+ Reply to Thread