+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ryder Cup

Hybrid View

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I might be the only person on this board interested in the Ryder Cup but I always enjoy it when it's played. This years has been a
    dandy so far. Tied up 8 - 8 with all the singles matches left to be played tomorrow.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    No, I'm a golf nut. I don't get overexcited by the CUP, but I do like to watch the added pressure on these millionaires and how they react. It should be very interesting tomorrow. The Euros are playing all their studs first in the hopes of building a lead and watching the yankees choke. Should be great TV.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Nope- I like it too. I've been aggravated that it didn't come on live - I've been checking the scores online at 0 dark thirty in the morning. I'm thinking its ours in the singles play - that has always been our strength.

Now, I'm only a golf spectator - I embarass the game of golf with my play. I've played so poorly at times that the marshall driving around the course would try to help me out - it would've taken more than that. And, once on a very wet course that I payed big bucks to play in Hawaii, I lost 13 balls in one round of golf - so, I've sort of given it up except for playing with other family members on vacations. I pretty much retired after that.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    What a disappointment. I can't believe our big guns blew it like they did. I have no doubt that Mickleson is a super nice guy and is a great player but he just doesn't play well in the big events. I never heard of the guy he was playing. He was ranked somewhere around 125 in the world. Oh well, it made for some good TV. Just didn't like the ending. BTW, Azinger's sand shot was one of the greatest pressure shots I've ever seen. I'm glad we didn't lose the Cup on his match.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Guess it'll make for better TV for next year with us trying to get it back! On paper, we should've clearly won - why can't our DAWGS ever win those we aren't supposed to like that? It sure hasn't happened this year.

Next year should be interesting. The U.S. should be ready to return the cup to the U.S.A. As far as the Dogs are concerned, we are moving into the most important part of our schedule and should be favored to win most of the remaining games. Let's take care of business.

+ Reply to Thread