+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAC PLAY

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Ok.....Lets get ready for the WAC. Might not be as easy as we think. Nevada, Fresno and Boise will be tough.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    I'm still pumped about this year. This was a tough way to open the season, and if anything, we should be tougher and smarter.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    I'm still pumped about this year. This was a tough way to open the season, and if anything, we should be tougher and smarter.
    I like that attitude. I still think we can do some good things this year - I HATE to hear people blow off our Dogs 'cuz they lost to 3 really good teams all on the road. It actually sounded like we were less in this one than the others, but we've played a tough schedule. I think we'll win early and often in the WAC - can't wait til Saturday to get back on the winning side in Houston.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    I am still pumped about the WAC but I guess I set my expectations too high for OOC games. Maybe next year.

UAB 31 Memphis 17

Is ULL for real? HA

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Bring on the WAC. Good riddance to BCS schools. We went 1-3
    OOC and lost to 2 very good teams on the road and one fair team
    in A & M. We appear to have come through these games in realatively good shape with regard to injuries and should be ready to roll now.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    Ok.....Lets get ready for the WAC. Might not be as easy as we think. Nevada, Fresno and Boise will be tough.
    Nevada had been quite impressive so far this year. They beat Top 25 BYU and almost beat Top 25 Colorado St. today. Their QB and started putting up big numbers since Chance went down.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Looking forward to conference games, but with the possible exception of UTEP, I don't see many easy games on our remaining conference schedule.

San Jose State is demolishing UTEP as I type and Fresburg State had to score late in the 4th quarter to pull out a victory over Rice in Houston.

One game at a time.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02
    Bring on the WAC. Good riddance to BCS schools. We went 1-3
    OOC and lost to 2 very good teams on the road and one fair team
    in A & M. We appear to have come through these games in realatively good shape with regard to injuries and should be ready to roll now.
    I'm not so sure that A&M hasn't solved their offensive woes and could be considered a better team than Penn St.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    Fresburg State had to score late in the 4th quarter to pull out a victory over Rice in Houston.
    You can look at that two ways, Rice is better than thought. Or Fresno is worse than thought. I think a combo of Rice at home and Fresno isn't as good as they should be. But they have a long time to improve before we play them

Varsity Bulldog former_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really nice
    The teams in the wac are close enough that it will come down to HEART. We have heart. Just look at the ok st game and others from last year. We are hungry and know we have to win.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Several teams in the WAC look better at this point in the season than I thought they would, namely San Jose State and Nevada.
    I still think we will be ready for conference play.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    We are not going to find teams like Clemson, A&M, Penn State, Miami, etc looking past us as happened in years gone by. A little "name recognition", a conference championship, you better be ready!

Don't be discouraged. We all really wanted at least two wins out of these OOC games. We should feel good that we weren't 0-4.
    Now. lets trust that the receiver's arms will grow a little, we'll get a few good breaks( not bones), and go for another WAC championship. That would soothe some of the hurt, shouldn't it?

A bowl game in December would help alot.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    As long as it is somewhere a little warmer than Boise and not snowing.

Although Boise is a very nice city, it ws just too cold for this southern boy.

Boise in October would be fine. Boise in late December is downright miserable. Mobile would be nice for our fans.

+ Reply to Thread