+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playmakers

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    I don't see anyone on this years team stepping up to be the "go to guy".......goes back to recruiting and the turnover of coaches.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    We got the players, it is just that the coaching on the offensive side of the ball really sucks. These bleep bubble screens and bleep 1 or 2 yard passes just are not going to cut it, no matter who you have.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I attended the game in College Stationon Saturday night. This time LBP is right! And anyone who doesn't agree is in denial.

The play calling against A&M was so bad that I'm convinced that neither our coaches or our players are as good as I had thought.

HD

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg

The play calling against A&M was so bad that I'm convinced that neither our coaches or our players are as good as I had thought.

HD
    HD, I'm not going to defend the coaching, but I honestly believe that we don't have as much talent as some of us had thought. I think that severely limits the play calling.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    We have very talented TEs Capps and Spiegner on the sidelines. We have talent, just a lot of it stands on the sidelines.

Why are we not redshirting Ralph Davis to stand on the sidelines, he would give us depth at RB. Bick should try Causey to see what happens. If we had a good QB that could get the ball to our WRs and good play calling, our talent would look awesome.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    I attended the game in College Stationon Saturday night. This time LBP is right! And anyone who doesn't agree is in denial.

HD
    I also posted that LBP3 has some valid points in another thread. Of course some of these we have all (well some of us) been saying before but nevertheless he is right.

+ Reply to Thread