+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I know ya'll are very disappointed....

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    but buck up. Texas A&M and the brutal non-conference schedule are over. It's time for seven VERY important games so you guys can repeat as WAC champs. The most important thing now is BEAT RICE! And win every other game after that. If you guys go 8-0 in the WAC and go bowling in Mobile, this game won't matter. Have fun and show up in droves in the process to watch. I'll be there Oct. 26th to watch Homecoming against Nevada with my girlfriend. Show me a good time Dawgs!

GEAUX TIGERS!! GO DAWGS!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    But of course! Everyone is just venting right now. That's what happens the day after a disappointing game.

I had to change my plans and will not be going to the Rice game as previously planned. But I sure hope other Tech fans, especially from SE Texas, show up in droves to cheer on the Dawgs.

If the players/coaches stay focused and positive, the team will be fine, thank you. Even if some of we fans go kooky!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg80
    But of course! Everyone is just venting right now. That's what happens the day after a disappointing game.

I had to change my plans and will not be going to the Rice game as previously planned. But I sure hope other Tech fans, especially from SE Texas, show up in droves to cheer on the Dawgs.

If the players/coaches stay focused and positive, the team will be fine, thank you. Even if some of we fans go kooky!
    What's this? You're not going to go to Rice? But that means you might miss A PLAY to cheer for (as in, we had only one SINGLE play to cheer about last night!). Come on Dawg80, surely you're excited about making that long drive so you can sit in the heat (and it was very hot last night) and watch Tech's team give you NOTHING in return. So your finding something else to do now, eh? 8O

By the way, your comment about players/coaches "staying focused and positive" is funny. Of course, I'd like to know what they were "focusing" on last night.

HD

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    The Rice defense is no Wrecking Crew!

Don't quit on this team HD, this program needs your support!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    [/quote] So your finding something else to do now, eh? 8O

By the way, your comment about players/coaches "staying focused and positive" is funny. Of course, I'd like to know what they were "focusing" on last night.

HD[/quote]

Yep! I'm going to watch the U12 girls' soccer team, the Natchitoches Pink Panthers, with their loud fuschia unis, tackle a team from Pineville. The team is not very good, but one of its players is a particular favorite of mine: my lil girl!

And to think, I was almost Houston-bound instead. What was I thinking? Glad I came to my senses.

As for the Dawgs, they will be fine in WAC play.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar
    Last year Hines got really, really, really creative during WAC play. Maybe he can this year and maybe, just maybe next year he will be creative in the non-conference schedule.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Dawg80, I've got your slack for the Rice game. You won't miss much though, Tech will rip the Owls a new one.
    ________
    bald pussy Cams
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Ahem........hello guys! The Rice Owls are winless at 0-4. We SHOULD rip them a new one.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    Dawg80, I've got your slack for the Rice game. You won't miss much though, Tech will rip the Owls a new one.
    Well, with one of our best fans there, I feel a lot better. I know it's in good hands.

October 5th is also my anniversary....so my trip to Houston had been a long shot all along.

I am thinking about the SMU game, but that's NSU's homecoming and my wife has to host some hospitality shin-dig that day and she actually expects me to attend.......sheesh!

+ Reply to Thread