+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conference realignment?

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    This idea of a WAC/Sun Belt "swap" is appearing in a lot of places lately. On this link it is explored on a deeper level:

http://www.privateerisland.net/cgi-b...essage_id=9492

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it up to individual schools to decide what conference they will be in? Unless the western WAC gets together and decides to vote La. Tech, SMU, Rice, and Tulsa off the island, it ain't happening. I'm all for regionalized conferences, but it's up to the schools as to where they want to be.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    The article said "officials" were talking about .................

Sorry, but I'd like to know who these so called officials were. This was obviously written by a N.Texas fan who is miserable in the belch. Can't say as I blame them.

I can assure you that Tech will take this deal when pigs fly.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    This won't happen unless the schools agree to it which Tech wouldn't do. Someone is just trying to stir up the rumor mill.

Puppy BULLDAWG is an unknown
    They also had an article in the New Orleans paper about the swap. So I guess it has been in more than one newspaper. I hope this is not true.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Steve Macy from the WAC web site is a little closer to the situation than most of us and he said it was the first time he had heard anything ...

It is like the Fresno to the MWC article. It is fabricated. At least in Fresno the guy got fired. Because it isn't about LSU, nobody around here will care whether or not it is true and most of them will choose to believe it ...

+ Reply to Thread