+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ignore

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    I thought the "Ignore" feature was embedded in my user profile, but I can't find it.

Did I dream that or was that on the previous board?

Bottom line: is "Ignore" feature still around and where can I find it?

Regards, Buddy.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    The ignore mod has not yet been installed. We have it and it is a little easier to use than the other one, but bottom line, it isn't there yet.

When it is, you'll see a link to Ignore in the Forum Menu along with the search, FAQ, etc.

We are in the process of permamently moving this site to another server. Once that is done (probably Tuesday) we will have our mod test site running and will be able to start working on installing all of these. We don't want to do it on the live board because if you have a typo, it can crash the board and that isn't good for all of you. We'll install the mods on the other board and then upload them here when they are working correctly. You should start to see some of those coming online toward the middle to end of the week.

TDF

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Works for me. Thanks a lot.

+ Reply to Thread