+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Squib Kick

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    I haven't read all the threads yet, so if somebody else has touched on this, I'm sorry. This is a trivial matter, but I like to break out the little trivial matters into threads of their own so that we don't have forty different subjects being adressed in one thread.

The squib kick near the end of the second quarter was not a good call IMO. Why not just try an on sider? I know our kick off coverage team is TERRIBLE, but do we not have confidence in the touchback all of a sudden?

Not to mention that Scobee's string was broken.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I hated to see the string broken.

But that is besides the point. With our coverage on kickoffs being what it is, that was a dangerous play --especially with only 21 seconds left in the half.

+ Reply to Thread