+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Priceless......

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice
    We keep score of our 5 year old soccer games!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar
    HA! we wont win a WAC game because of the coaching. now you guys are just blowing out of your ass!

The three loses came to Joe PA, Tommy Bowden, RC Slocum. And all three have a little better talent. Its amazing how you always blame the game on the coaches, simply amazing.

You poeple need to grow up and stop blaming everything on our coaches, and realize that we have to build a program.

Anybody that has read my posts knows that I was very down on Conroy Hines, but you are now taking it to far. Last year we outcoached every WAC team with the exception of Fresno and I think that was a because of talent.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar
    One more thing.... Who are you to say the coaches effort is horrible, do you sit outside the field house and record the hours they work.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Wow, I see it now! I have seen the error of my non-positive comments. As long as we finish 6-6 and make to another bowl for wining the WAC, we are on our way!!

I have some more ideas:

1) Put the letters back on the hill. That really spells I-AA. Better yet, we can all be pissed because they got rid of our blue balls!

2) Let all the players wear the #1 with no names on the jerseys and rotate players at different positions so no one can mention their names about a poor/good performance. Then we could just say #1 for HEISMAN!!!

3) Give the coaches cool names like Bossdawg, Defdawg, Odawg, etc. so we won't be able to mention their names either.

4) Join the Sunbelt so we are on par with other schools for athletic funding and facilities. Would also cut down on travel cost.

If we accept mediocrity, we are not true fans.

I agree name bashing is WRONG. I agree we have played a tough sched. I agree we do not have the facilities of other schools. Does that mean I can't be critical of things I have seen about this program?

The same people predicting 12-0 seasons and saying this team is "for real" and can compete with anyone, anywhere, anytime are know VERY sensitive to any non positive comments. It comes with the territory and if you don't see that we are not producing as we are capable of (talent wise) then you need to take off the Red and Blue blinders, and be prepared to keep adjusting that prediction down to about 7-5, unless something changes or we just out talent everyone else.

THE FAN SUPPORT WILL NOT INCREASE UNTIL WE WIN BIG GAMES, PERIOD. And BSU and Fresno don’t count. Casual fans want to be associated with a winner, not mediocre teams. That’s just a fact. And we don’t have enough die hards to make a good crowd. Look how much traffic has slowed down here. It has an effect on even the loyalist of fans.

I'm sure I will catch the wrath of many about this post (if my girlfriend doesn't kill me first!), but I just had to vent to all the stuff I read on here tonight.

Reddawg

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Keep the those posts coming REDDAWG!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Reddog, we ALL can see the problems.
    I've done many years in the military and academic situations and work situations and a variety of athletic endeavors.
    Negative comments don't make people perform better unless they simply don't understand their failings and need a reminder.
    I don't believe any of our coaches or players needs to be told their failings. They know them better than we.
    And they have a much greater interest in success than we do.

Now you weren't talking about me. Because I predicted 13-0 not 12-0. I now predict 10-3. The potential remains to accomplish that. The potential was there to be 13-0. I am nearly 62 and have never reached my potential. Have you?
    We are talking about real people, not a video game!

+ Reply to Thread