+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Move the Chains"

Puppy bulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the ears
    Let me tell you, we really need the band's help for "Move the Chains!" We didn't get to do it much last night, but when we did, it was weak. The Tech fans that were there can agree. It was good to see such a large spirited following for the Dawgs. I just wish we could have left with a win. On another topic, did anyone have as many people want to check your ticket as I did? I couldn't go to the bathroom without someone wanting to see my ticket four or five times! It was very ridiculous.

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown
    Speaking of the band...does anyone know how many members will be there in the "Pep Band"? And will they be involved with the tailgate thing? The more the merrier...

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    I too tired of the constant ticket checking, but when you look at the stadium and the lack of empty seats, you can understand why they monitor who goes where. Did you notice that even the seats that
    Tech turned back were sold to A&M supporters. Good seats are a premium there and some would even suffer the indignity of sitting with the enemy to watch their Aggies.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDAWG81
    I too tired of the constant ticket checking, but when you look at the stadium and the lack of empty seats, you can understand why they monitor who goes where. Did you notice that even the seats that
    Tech turned back were sold to A&M supporters. Good seats are a premium there and some would even suffer the indignity of sitting with the enemy to watch their Aggies.
    Good points!! I hope that before this 'ole Dawg's time is up I can see just half of that type Aggie spirit evolve at Tech. If we had just that much we would'nt even be having the big debates about playing in Shreveport.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60

Good points!! I hope that before this 'ole Dawg's time is up I can see just half of that type Aggie spirit evolve at Tech.
    Amen to that! But how do you convince people that having FUN is a good thing?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Dawgy,
    Did you find your email from the other board?
    I need your address to mail you the pin.

+ Reply to Thread