+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gandy Eye Care WAC Pick 'Em Contest - Week 6

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    I've FINALLY got the online entry system working!!!

To submit your picks, please go to:

http://www.innovativebits.com/chrisb...mententry.html

This weeks games include:

Clemson@Florida St.
    Colorado St@Fresno St.
    Kansas St.@Colorado
    Oklahoma St.@Texas
    Penn St. @ Wisconsin
    Kansas@Baylor
    Texas Tech@ Texas A&M
    SJSU@SMU
    UTEP@New Mexico St.
    La Tech @ Rice
    Hawaii@Boise St.
    Nevada@UNLV

DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR PICKS HERE!!! Use the online system PLEASE! For username, please enter the name you have been using for the Contest. If you don't know what it is, go to the reports page at:

http://www.innovativebits.com/chrisb...rtpackage.html

If you have any problems or want to change your picks AFTER you submit them, post it here.

TDF

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    BTW,

COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!! I know I've got some work to do on this to make it all link together real nice, but I'd like to hear from you. This will make keeping up with the contest a lot easier on me, but if it doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll try to make some changes.

TDF

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar
    Perfect.

*bump*

Submit your picks for this week at:

http://www.innovativebits.com/chrisb...mententry.html

Only 11 people in so far.

TDF

I haven't put this out publicly until now, but it seems as good of time as any. Since we now have a sponsor for the contest, Gandy Eye Care in Rayville, we will be offering prizes . . .

[shadow=blue:9974202498]3 DEEP!!![/shadow:9974202498]

in both the overall AND the WAC conference games!!! That's 6 total prizes to be given away. And the great thing is that you can't win in BOTH sides of the contest so 6 separate people will be getting something in this contest.

Why do I bring this up now? Because there are currently only 19 people signed up this week!!! Now think about your odds of pulling in a prize if nobody else gets their picks in!!!

Don't miss out. Go to the website and submit your picks. It's easier than EVER with the new system. Just point and click.

BTW, some other people had expressed some interest in some limited sponsorship. Please drop me a PM if you are still interested. With the board crash last week, I lost all those messages!

TDF

Deadline for entry is TODAY before the Fresno game!!! If you haven't submitted your picks, do it NOW!!! Time is running out. I'll be closing the entry form before the game so if they aren't in, you miss out!!!

TDF

Puppy MYTH_Dawg is an unknown
    How do we see what other contestants have picked?

Kind of a new twist (like Survivor). . . YOU CAN'T! We are picking on our own without the benefit of seeing what the rest are doing. Will make it kind of interesting on the close ones.

Now once the games are completed, the report package has a detailed listing of everyone's picks so you will be able to see it "after the fact".

TDF

+ Reply to Thread