+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing? MickeyS7

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    was basically just answering your question matter of factually...

I know Dan reads the board quite often, he just exercises his right of not posting...

Puppy 8462 is an unknown
    Couldnt remember password, DEWAYNE

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future
    I personally appreciate Coach's insights. Often when I'm too busy to read everything, I just search for anything posted by MickeyS14. For someone to show disrespect to Coach, it indicates ignorance as well as a lack of class. I was so proud to watch his O's run the pro set when the bone, veer and I were considered the way to go. As I've posted before, I don't always agree with the General, but I have enough sense to know who is probably wrong. Oh, for the one who started this thread, who must be a mental midget, that would be me.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by 8462
    Couldnt remember password, DEWAYNE
    Don't fib - you never registered on this board as TOPCOUNT

but I fixed it for you anyway TOPCOUNT...

It is now "dick" - all small case...

Varsity Bulldog jtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her game
    Why are people so down on Luke? Having seen every Tech quarterback since Bradshaw I'm impressed. Other than a few of our best qb's in their Senior year, Luke is as good as anyone. He has very little talent at receiver compared to most Tech teams. The Ok State was a parade of drops. A&M gave us very few opportunities. I didn't see Penn State but 402 against them sounds pretty good to me. One day when Luke is leading an NFL team I'll will be proud to say he played at Tech.

As for Coach, you haven't been to a football game until you've had the chance to sit in front of Coach Slaughter at a Ruston-Neville barnburner when his kids were playing. My ears are still ringing.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I'm telling you guys, that Mickey is smooth. I still say he should run for Congress.

HD

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Dwayne, if the guy's post was really bad and he does it again, change his name to prick. Somehow, that is just a little lower. What was it the allegedly virgin bride allegedly said on her wedding night when her thoughtful husband pointed out his equipment and told her "this is a prick?"
    "That's a wee, wee. A prick is about thisssssssss looooong." Obviously, this flamer is a reallllllllllllllllll prick!
    Thanks for doing a little censorship.
    Attacking players by name, even if they have performed well enough to get positive publicity at times, is rude and stupid.
    Attacking the icons of the Tech program is worse, however we would describe it.
    Get his address and DonW and will give him a ride to the game next time, if he happens to live north of Ruston. If he lives to the west, I think there might be a Slaugher son to give him a ride. Volunteers are probably available in other directions as well!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Aub,

I'm not sure Dwayne knows what was in the posts because I'm the one who censored them. And I don't censor many things.

TDF

Puppy BayDawg is an unknown
    MICKEYS14

Coach, as always, you are gentleman.

BayDawg

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    TDF. if you cut the post, it deserved it!

+ Reply to Thread