+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wear Blue at A&M; and Luke comment

Puppy LATech9499 is an unknown
    I've read alot of negative about the A&M game; How 'bout some positive. My family watched the game on Pay-Per-View and the "Blue" crowd was very noticeable. The only close-up of our fans was when Luke's parent were interviewed and there was "blue" all around. Most of the other shots of our fans were from the upstairs camera and you could tell where the "sea of blue" was seating. So, good job for all of you who attended!

The "wear blue" campaign is working!

One more comment about Luke that should probable be in another thread. My neighbor is a LSU season ticket holder and has been for years. He told me yesterday that he wished LSU had Luke because they would probably would win the national championship with a QB with talent like Luke. Believe me, I am not a LSU fan and LSU would not win the championship with John Elway; but, Luke is a talented QB and several Top 25 schools are having bigger struggles at QB and wish they had talent like Luke. My $0.02.

LATech9499

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar
    That group of high school students all wearing Tech blue (unintentionally) from Bryan also helped!

+ Reply to Thread