+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech radio network

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    How far west into Texas can you pickup the signal for the games?
    I have to be in a wedding in Ft. Worth Saturday afternoon and would like to listen to the game driving back to Ruston.

According to the official website the Shreveport station 106.7 should be the first thing I can pick up. When should I be able to get a good signal from it?

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar
    I don't know about 106.7 FM, but I can usually start picking up KXKZ around Marshall, TX (if the weather is right). This past weekend, I tried to listen to the game via radio up here, but only had a really poor AM station to listen to. Listening to poor commentary really makes you appreciate Nitz and Newman!

kirk

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Dawg04, I have a 106.7 coverage map Dave Nitz sent me when he was selling us on advertising on the games. It shows the signal reaching to Marshall.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    Won't be able to pick up a Tech station in DFW. Might be able to pick up a station broadcasting from Rice.

+ Reply to Thread